Online Ticketing Home Games
Lowellville will only sell tickets online through the Home Town Ticketing Program. There will no longer be tickets sold at the gate. Every student-athlete has received a handout explaining how to purchase and which code to use from their coach. Please note Boys Freshman Basketball Players will receive two codes: a code for junior varsity/varsity and a code for freshman.
Below is a copy of the form student-athletes have received from their coach.
ONLINE TICKET INSTRUCTIONS FOR ALL HOME GAMES. NO TICKETS WILL BE SOLD AT THE DOOR.
YOUR CODE IS: (Each Player Will Receive a Code from Their Coach)
- The code equals 2 tickets. This will be the same code you use for all home games per level.
- Tickets will be available 24 hours prior to the start of the game.
- Tickets are transferable only between basketball and cheer families and must be immediate family only.
- Tickets are for immediate family members only, this includes parents, guardians, siblings, grandparents, and step parents.
- If any tickets are left over prior to the game, there will be a lottery for the leftover tickets. Lottery winners will be notified through the child’s school email account and a parent’s personal email account if on record with the school district. The time of notification will vary due to the amount of tickets sold.
- Once you arrive, your ticket will be scanned and you must sign in.
- If you received a transferable ticket from another basketball or cheer family, you must sign in under the name in which you received the ticket.
- Contact the athletic department if needed. 330-536-8426 x163 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Buyers Process (using passcodes):
- Go to the schools online ticketing URL – https://lowellvilleathletics.com/event-tickets
- Find the event you’re looking to purchase tickets for and click ‘Buy Tickets’
- Input the pass code you received from the high school
- Select the amount of tickets you are limited to and click ‘Checkout’
- Input your payment and contact information
- Click ‘Submit Order’
- Your ticket(s) will then be sent to the email you provided at checkout or you can download them and print them off.
- *Check your spam/junk if you don’t see the tickets in your inbox.
**If you have issues with your order please email email@example.com.
Schedules are updated daily and can be checked under the respective sport. Below are links to each schedule. The schedules will also provide you with ticket information for all home and away games.