DIVISION IV VOLLEYBALL TOURNAMENT
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 20TH 6:00 PM
WARREN J.F.K. VS. LOWELLVILLE
- OHSAA Volleyball playoff tickets are $8.00 each.
- Tickets will be live for sale online Friday 12:00 pm/noon.
- Each varsity volleyball family will receive their code(s) for the game from Mr. Sammartino. You can contact him by phone, email, or in person to retrieve your codes. (Ticket Codes will be distributed at Friday’s practice)
- Each code is equal to (1) ticket.
- Per the OHSAA, regardless of age (0-100) every individual must have a purchased ticket to enter the game.
To purchase tickets:
- Visit ohsaa.org/tickets
- Once on that page, select the sport and go to the event location that your school is participating in
- Select the blue “have a passcode” button and enter the provided to you by your athletic director or coach for tickets to appear
- Tickets will be sent to the email address you provide during the purchase
- Tickets can be kept on their phone or printed and brought to the event to be scanned for entry
If you have questions, please:
- Utilize the chat feature that will be found on ohsaa.org/tickets
- Call 1-866-488-4849 for live support
- Email: email@example.com
- Each varsity volleyball family will receive a total 4 tickets per family (4 Codes).
Game Day Information
- Gym doors will open at 5:00 pm.
- Those attending the game are required to wear a mask and follow social distancing mandates and rules set forth by the office Governor DeWine and the Mahoning County Health Department.
- The winning team will advance to play Mineral Ridge @ Mineral Ridge on Thursday, October 22nd at 6:00 pm. Ticket codes will be provided by the athletic director the following day.
Junior High Volleyball
- Tickets will be on sale Monday, October 19th in the main office from 7:00 am to 2:30 pm. Junior high volleyball families are permitted 4 tickets for purchase at $5 each.