Lowellville K-12 School – Updated 11/26
Winter Sports Season Passes
The Lowellville High School Athletic Department will be offering Winter Sports Passes for the upcoming varsity boys and girls basketball seasons. There are three types of passes available:
Winter Sports Pass (Boys and Girls All Levels – Varsity, JV, Freshman, Junior High)
- Students – $88.00 for 42 games and $88.00 in savings.
- Adults – $110.00 for 42 games and $110.00 in savings.
Boys Only Home Games (All Levels – Varsity, JV, Freshman, Junior High)
- Students – $34.00 for 21 games and $34.00 in savings.
- Adults – $55.00 for 21 games and $55.00 in savings
Girls Only Home Games (All Levels Varsity, JV, Junior High)
- Students – $30.00 for 19 games and $20.00 in savings.
- Adults – $49.00 for 19 games and $49.00 in savings
Senior Citizen Pass- Senior citizen passes are available for any resident who resides in the Lowellville school district, 62 years or older. Admission is free to ALL Lowellville Local Schools athletic events, home games only. You can continue to use your pass from the fall. If you do not have a pass, it can be picked up at the school prior to the season. No free admission will be permitted at the door without the pass.
All passes will be available to purchase on the following dates:
- Throughout the month of November during school hours at the main office.
- By calling Larry Sammartino, Athletic Director, at 330-536-8426, ext. 163